MedMavins explains – The ‘Why’ factor towards being healthy!
Kids love comics. MedMavins Health Comics really acts as a medium to convey the information to the kids regarding the advantages by following a healthy lifestyle. The MedMavins Health Comics is a story driven concept where it makes the children to understand the important factors to be taken into consideration. ‘Why Kids’? are being targeted because, it is the right age for them to really understand as they are more influenced by the advertisements which drags them towards fast food chains.
MedMavins Health Comics engage children by showing a virtual tour by taking and showing them of what is happening in a human body and how it really impacts. It really makes the kids to understand the ‘Why’ factor of being healthy.
The MedMavins Health Comics comprises of ten different comics which each volume focuses on different health topic and allows the children to embark on an edge-of-the-seat journey inside the human body to fight disease and villains. Along the way they learn heaps about health and nutrition.
Our mandate is simple: to use story to sensitize and educate children on health and nutrition issues that will literally save their life. Everything has been developed with ongoing support from physical education teachers, physicians, and dieticians. We’re currently seeing a huge surge in health education, such as the new national health campaign broadcasts, so this series has never been more timely. The books are designed to slowly change each child’s food and lifestyle choices, laying the foundation for good habits that will remain in place for the rest of their lives.
Medmavins Children’s Comics
- Comics developed for school children.
- Can be introduced as a part of curriculum
- Imparting health concepts at a tender age helps adopt healthy lifestyle for all their lives.
- Interesting and engaging stories
- Visually rich medium to convey stories.
- Easy and simple understandable language
- Built in lesson concepts and tests in the comics.
- Online version as well as printed version available.
- Can be deployed in local languages.